Our ChemSoul Primer meets ASTM F-656 standard requirement. It Removes surface dirt, grease and grime as well as softens the pipe surface to allow a fast, secure solvent weld.ChemSoul primer Clear aggressive for use on PVC and CPVC pipe and fittings.For Better quality result we use prominent quality of Raw material.At temperatures outside of this range, special care must be taken to prepare good joints and prevent exposure to solvents.
|1||Appearance||Thin Liquid, Clear|
|2||Melting Point||.108 °C|
|3||Boiling Point||56 °C|
|4||Vapor density @ Air=1||2.5|
Product Range also available as per client requirement.
|Size||Unit Inner Carton||Master carton|
• Meet Requirement of ASTM F 656
• Use for both CPVC AND PVC Pipe.
• Good Cleaning agent with Premium Quality
• Shelf Life- 2Year.
• Keep it cool & dry place.
• Do not thin.if jelly-like,don’t use.
• Store and use at temperatures between -15°F and 110°F.
• Apply thoroughly to inside of the fitting socket and to the outside surface of the pipe to the depth of the fitting.
• Vapors may accumulate in low places and may ignite explosively.
• Wear a NIOSH approved respirator for organic solvents.
• Keep container tightly closed when not in use.
• Shake well before use, avoid measures of static discharge.
• Wear protective gloves and eye protection and wash thoroughly after handling.Download Pdf